Knowing what to expect before your carpet installation can help make for a more seamless process. Here are a few pre-installation steps or items to consider:
- A member of our team will walk you through the entire installation process before the big day. They will answer any questions that you have and discuss goals, timetables, and so on.
- Before installation day, you should remove furniture from the rooms where the installation is to take place.
- You should also have a plan for your subflooring and any installation-related waste that might need to be disposed of during the days ahead.
- Make sure that no children or pets will be present on installation day for their safety and that of your crew.
During & After Installation
- On installation day, your crew will walk you through the entire process before getting started.
- The first step will involve your crew laying the underpad before also laying down the carpet.
- The next step will involve the crew matching up the carpet seams.
- And then, finally, stretching and attaching the carpet to the floor. The process may vary depending on the crew, the size of the job, etc.
- Once finished, your crew will complete a walk-through with you, and you can ask any questions that you might have.
- In the coming days, you may want to run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.
- From there, you are free to enjoy your new carpet.